Monday, November 5, 2007

Transformers

I grew up watching Transformers, Thundercats, and He-Man, but unlike most of the world, I don't remember anything about those shows other than small bits of information. A few of my friends said, "Oh, they totally ruined Transformers..." blah, blah, blah. I don't remember any of that stuff, I guess it is because I lived in a time and a place where my parents forced me to play outside and get away from the television set. I could only watch 30 minutes of televsion a day, so I was lucky to see any one show on a given day. Needless to say, I pushed the movie off until the DVD came out, it would have been nice to watch in Hi-Def, but of course Paramount is not supporting Blu-ray, so that could not happen for me as I refuse to buy HD-DVD until they win or PS3's fall off the face of the earth. After all was finished, I thought the Transformers movie was great. It had a lot of action, was fun to watch, and kept me entertained. I guess if you're looking for originality in movies then Transformers was not for you, but if you just like to be entertained and enjoy a little comedy, action, and romance all put together into one fun movie, then you might like it.

No comments: