Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How 'bout them 49ers?

Okay, so I know the 49ers suck, but they are still my team. I grew up loving them and I can't just forget about them while they're down. They broke an 8 game losing streak and helped out the Seahawks in the process. I did live in the Seattle area for the past 7 years, so I can be happy that their win over the Cardinals helped out the Seahawks and giving them hope. I'm not too attached to the Seahawks though, as I know there are plenty of other teams that will waste them in the playoffs, but the NFC is pretty weak right now with the exception of the Packers and the Cowboys, so the Seahawks have a pretty good chance of getting past the wild card game. Green Bay and Dallas are doing awesome, and next week we've got these two 10-1 teams battling it out. Oh, how exciting. I hope it's a battle to the end, a nail-biter, within 7 points where one team has a final 2 minute drive to bring the game into overtime... Stuff the 49ers would pull off in their hey-day. You know.

No comments: