Monday, November 26, 2007

I finally hit the $3 mark in Moola

Okay, I've been playing for a little over a week, and I'm taking it kinda slow.

First you need an invite... which you can get HERE Check it out.

If you don't know what Moola is, it's a FREE website that upon sign-up gives you 1 penny. You have the chance to double that penny up, and the idea is if you double up that penny 30 times, you will have won $10 Million dollars... moohahhahaha.

Once you've signed up... you can earn money in Moola just by inviting your friends to come play. I have not received any spam or complaints from any of my friends for receiving any spam from Moola. Another way to earn money is through boosters, which is where you buy stuff from their affiliate online stores and receive a little bit of a kickback that you can use toward games.

The most fun way to earn money is through challenging others in one of three games: Hi/Lo, Ro-Sham-Bo Fu, and Gold Rush.

My strategy so far has been to play at the lower levels and build myself up slowly. Search and Spin as much as possible and try not to wager all of your earnings in one game. Sure, if you win you will have doubled your money, but if you lose you have to start all over again from level 1. It is so hard to rebuild from nothing. But, if you have a little bit to start with its easier to bounce up from losses. Right now, I am betting about the 10% of my total level, but I am trying not to drop below $3. So, if I had 3.05, I would bet .04 and then if I got up to 3.09 I would bet .08. This is just my tactic for now, I set small goals and try not to fall below that level. I guess that I could continue to play at the 10% level and bet .16 to .32, but if I took a couple hits, I'd be right back down to $2 and less.

Look below for some strategy to these games that has given me a greater than 50% winning percentage in Gold Rush.

No comments: