Friday, February 29, 2008

Elimination Round Last Night

Last night 4 contestants were voted off.

They started with the guys, they had the back row stand up, and then there were two standing... Jason Yaeger and Danny Noriega. I thought for a second... maybe Danny will finally go home, but that wasn't the case.

Then the women's turn, Alexandrea Lushington and Amanda Overmyer were the only two standing. I was thinking that Amanda has been pretty bad of late, and she looked hideous, but then they said Alexendrea was voted off... it wasn't a big surprise for me even though I would have thought that Amanda Overmyer would have been picked over her, Alexandrea's performance over the past two weeks was worse in my opinion - slightly. Then they go down to the bottom row of women and the final two standing were Kady Malloy and Alaina Whittaker, not much of a surprise for those two as on www.dialidol.com had them listed right on the bottom. However, I didn't think that it would have been Alaina over Kady. I liked Kady initially, but she has not really been living up to my expecations and Alaina has been doing somewhat well. Oh, well.

The guys are up again and this time it's down to Luke Menard and Robbie Carrico. Luke Menard, I thought for sure would be the one to go home (and according to dialidol was on the bottom, however they claim they predicted correctly as they gave all the guys a 2-10 placing, only David A was given the top spot). Robbie Carrico went home... I guess I was a little surprised that it wasn't Danny or Luke, but he would've been my next option.

Until next week. Go Guys!!!

No comments: