Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Idol: Top 10 Guys

Again, the men prove why this is supposed to be one of the best group of American Idol contestants ever. Except my least favorite of the week guys, everyone stepped up their game this week.

In my view this weeks top performers are:
1) David Archiletta (Last performer to go, had the crowd going wild, Paula was crying, and he got excellent reviews from the judges, basically perfect 10's)
2) David Cook (received pretty good reviews from the judges probably an 8 or 9)
3) David Hernandez (he went 6th and Simon said he was best of the night)
4) Chikeze (Excellent reviews from the judges)
5) Michael Johns (okay reviews, but I thought he did well)

Jason Yaeger probably got the worst reviews from the judges and Robbie Carrico wasn't given too high of reviews either. Jason Castro and Luke Menard got mixed reviews. I also didn't like Danny Noriega, but I think Luke Menard and Jason Yeager are in jeopardy on Thursday. This is my second week listing Luke Menard and Jason Yaeger near the bottom and I'm sure that either one or both of them will go this week.

No comments: