Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol: Top 10 Girls

The top 10 ladies in order of how I liked them:
1) Brooke White (she was the best of the night and I think the judges thought so too)
2) Carly Smithson (just a great performer and singer)
3) Ramiele Malubay (I don't think the judges liked her much, but I thought she sounded great)
4) Kristy Lee Cook (Great improvement over last week, and did a good job)
5) Syesha Mercado (Pretty good, a few pitch problems)
6) Alaina Whitaker (Okay, but pitchy)
7) Amanda Overmeyer (got bad reviews, I thought the beginning was good, but just got worse)
8) Alexandrea Lushington (kinda week for me)
9) Kady Malloy (Just didn't have it, received the worst reviews)
10) Asia'h Epherson (Randy and Paula loved her, but the beginning minute was horrible and she only sounded good at the last 10 seconds of her song)

These are just my opinion, and I also feel that the men belted out better performances this week than the ladies.

My overall favorites are still Brooke White, Carly Smithson, and Ramiele Malubay. I still like Alaina, and even though Kristy Lee Cook improved this week, I'm not sure I'm a fan (I hope she sticks with the country though, it's her sound).

No comments: