Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One last film... or two

I just watched Chaos Theory, starring Ryan Reynolds and some other people that I don't know too well, but it also had Sarah Chalke (Dr. Elliot Reid from scrubs) who played a very small part. Needless to say, it's a story about love, struggle, and pulling through in a marriage. The movie was very interesting, silly, and at times was even touching. I saw some deeper insights in the movie about how not to communicate with your spouse, how important it is to be open and honest and up-front with your spouse, and how important communication really is, and being a father, of course you have to look for that part. I don't know if I would buy this movie, but it was definitely worth renting, if you're looking for something that's a nice movie.

Another movie with Ryan Reynolds worth a watch is "Definitely, Maybe"

No comments: