Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Idol: Top 8 Guys

You heard them sing... or maybe you didn't, but here's my order of best to worst:

1) Michael Johns
2) David Cook
3) David Hernandez (yes, he was a stripper for male clientale... ugh)
4) David Archuleta
5) Jason Castro
6) Chikeze
7) Danny (Please vote him off by not dialing his number, I don't care what VTFW says)
8) Luke Menard (This guy needs to go too)

My Top 5 guys of the competition are Michael Johns, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, and David Hernandez. The guys were so close this week that it was hard for me to pick between Michael Johns and David Cook for top honors. David Archuleta didn't do that hot this week compared to previous weeks, while Jason Castro and Chikeze upped their game to the point where it was hard to narrow these 4th through 6th spots. They were so close to each other this week, but I'm confident that my bottom 2 were the complete worst and need to go.

No comments: